We will only collect information about you if you willingly provide it. Please ensure you update your personal details if any of your details change. In order to do any of the following, you will need to provide us with certain details:
1. Place an order;
2. Sign up for emails;
3. Make a donation;
4. Give us feedback
The details you provide may include your name, email address, product selections, delivery address, and telephone number. We will keep your personal information for as long as necessary and consistent with the purpose for which you have given it to us.
When you use this website, we may collect, store and use the following kinds of data:
1. Information about your PC and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of pages viewed to administer the website and improve the website and our services to you.
2. Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and Lastavica on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods and/or services. We will use this information to fulfill any order and to communicate with you when necessary. Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and allowing us to send you email notifications and/or promotional information.
3. Information that you provide to us for the purpose of signing up for our email newsletters.
Personal data submitted to us will be used for the purposes specified in this section or as found elsewhere in the relevant parts of the website. We may use your personal information to:
1. Administer the website.
2. Improve your browsing experience by developing and improving the design and layout of the website, through monitoring your usage.
3. Process your orders; and
4. Provide you with information such as news regarding the website, new services and special offers, promotions, or events that may be of interest to you via email, post or by mobile phone (also see ‘keeping in touch with you’ below).
Cookies are not dangerous. They are not computer programs and cannot be used to circulate viruses.
The cookies we use on our website are used in many ways, including:
• To keep a record of the products you’ve put in your shopping bag for next time you visit
• To make personalized product recommendations, based upon your previous times you’ve shopped on the website
• To remember your preferences
• To find out what the website doesn’t do well and make improvements to it in future
• Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook, Instagram, and Google